2013 SAP Salary Survey
Panaya have published their third SAP salary survey. Among the key findings are:
- Education matters! On average, respondents with a doctoral degree earn 21% more than their colleagues with a master’s degree who, in turn, earn around 34% more than those with a bachelor’s degree.
- Just over half of the respondents received a bonus in 2012, and the average bonus was 14% of total compensation
- 64% of SAP professionals reported an increase in earnings in 2013
- 70% of SAP professionals based in North America received a salary increase this year – compared to just 59% of their European peers.
- 42% of respondents are somewhat concerned about their job stability – and 11% are very concerned.
- 50% of respondents had to do more tasks with fewer resources in 2013.
You can look at the report here